The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop 2.2ghz i7 Photographer's Matte 500HD 4gb RAM 2011

Frank Petronio

Not Available
FS: Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop 2.2ghz i7 Photographer's Matte 500HD 4gb RAM 2011

I'm selling this one for my son. Asking $1499 shipped and PayPaled in the USA, add $100 for international. Only you can help a wandering, underemployed 23-year old....

This eight month old computer is in excellent working condition with some cosmetic defects. Excellent for photography with its anti-glare matte screen. Comes with US charger and clean install of OSX 10.7.2 Lion ready to register. 500 gb hard drive and RAM is maxed at 4gb. Battery works well. I have used this computer and it works great with no issues. There is a subtle crinkle to the top sheet in the upper left corner near the power supply, I can feel it, see photo. There is a faint crease on the bottom, hard to feel or see in photos. Both flaws are hard to notice and the computer was professionally repaired at the Apple Store and has worked flawlessly for several months since. Will pack carefully. Comes with a Logitech N315 Lapdesk too!

flipflop

Re: FS: Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop 2.2ghz i7 Photographer's Matte 500HD 4gb RAM 2

Pretty sure this computer can support 8 gigs of ram.

Frank Petronio

Not Available
Re: FS: Apple MacBook Pro 15.4" Laptop 2.2ghz i7 Photographer's Matte 500HD 4gb RAM 2

sold thanks

Last edited: