The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Lecia MP 0.85 silver, 35 summicron, 50 cron, 90 elmarit

B

blindrobert

Leica MP 0.85. Purchased from Ken Hansen in NYC. 9+ condition out of 10, no box or papers and I can't seem to find the body cap, but it's perfectly functional, no dents or scratches or dings - barely any signs of use, clean lugs, clean covering, beauty. $3500

Leica 35 Summicron 11879, 6 bit, blank warranty card, immaculate 9+ condition - I doubt anyone could really tell this from new, but it is used so I don't call it a 10. Inner box (didn't come with outer box), leather pouch (with "35/2" written in black sharpie on the silver dot of the leather pouch), hood, all caps, papers, little plastic inner baggie with the serial number sticker, etc. $3000

Leica 50 Summicron, 11826, 6 bit, black, warranty is registered, immaculate 9+ condition. Inner and outer boxes, all papers, inner plastic baggie, hang tag, leather pouch (with "50/2" written in black sharpie on the silver dot). $2100

Leica 90 Elmarit 11808, silver chrome, 6 bit, sliding hood, near mint condition (I can't see signs of use, but it has been used, so not a 10). Clean glass, beautiful, clean aperture blades, no issues. $1900

Last edited:
B

blindrobert

All prices include shipping and insurance in the lower 48. Split paypal fees.

B

blindrobert

Price Drops (can't figure out how to edit my original thread!):

Leica MP 0.85, silver: $3300
Leica 50 summicron: $2000
Leica 35 summicron: $2850

B

blindrobert

Leica MP 0.85 is sold, still have the 50 and 35 cron lenses for sale. Reasonable offers considered.