The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic DMC-GH1 (Body + Wrist Grip) $350

Tesselator

Panasonic DMC-GH1 (Hackable/Hacked) - Black (Body Only) +Wrist Grip

Price is $350 + $25 Shipping

This camera is in pretty good shape. Everything works just like when it was new. The LCD is pristine and scratch free. The Sensor has never been touched by human hands (nor by tools for that matter). I don't know how many actuations are on this camera but not too terribly many. This was my back-up camera for a time. A few of the corners have been rubbed shinny as well as where my fingertips wrap around the grip. Check out the included images to see a complete view of the camera's cosmetic condition. Lithium batteries are not permitted to be shipped via air-mail so this auction does not include the battery - Instead I am adding a genuine leather wrist-grip worth about the same or a little more than a new battery would cost. GH1 batteries are available on ebay or from your dealer so please select one of those for use with this camera if you don't already have one.

Included:
  • Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH1 (GH13 Hackable/Hacked) Black Body
  • Original Body Cap
  • Original Neck Strap
  • New Unused Leather Wrist Grip (see image below)
  • Battery Charger
  • AC Adapter Module
  • Video Cable
  • USB Cable
  • CD ROM
  • English Manual (PDF)
  • Warrantee Card (though I think the warrantee has expired)
  • Original Box and Packing Materials

Here are the shots of the camera and other items I took just today for this auction: