The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- MINT M4P Chrome 1913-1983 with Box

kebebe

I am selling my MINT condition M4-P with box and paperwork. I do not have the receipt. Camera been CLA by Youxin last year and never taken a photo while I owned it. This camera has seen very little useage so it feels tight. That is a reason to sell and using mostly digital Leica's and other autofocus systems.

Leica M4-P selling for $1500 plus Paypal and shipping cost.

Also selling Leica 50mm Summicron DR without the googles. It is in very nice condition with a slight mark on the rear element. I cannot tell from the images I shot on my Leica M digital but I am selling less than market price.

Leica 50mm Summicron DR Chrome for $750 plus Paypal and shipping cost.

Thanks for looking and pictures will be posted later.

Kebebe:salute:

Last edited:

kebebe

Hello:

I just added photos to the ad. Camera in really nice condition. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for Looking!

kebebe