The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CV 28mm f3.5 Color Skopar with 6-bit coded Milich LTM-Leica M adapter

Don Hutton

This is a gem of a lens and an amazing bargain - Cosina Voigtlander 28mm F3.5 Color Skopar like new - complete with box, hood and caps. Also included is a Milich LTM to Leica M adapter complete with 6-bit coding indents milled, which are filled in so that this lens is coded as a 28mm F2.8 ASPH. The lens works superbly on the M8 and is sharper than both the 28mm F2.8 Elmarit ASPHs I have tested. Tiny, light and amazingly inexpensive. New, the lens is $329 (and it has been recently discontinued) and the adaptor is $100. I'm asking $325 and I will include lower 48 shipping! For an extra $35 I'll include a very nice matching silver B&W IR/UV cut filter.

Last edited: