The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon Lens sale

L

lost_henry

Hi everyone.
I heard this forum from a friend of me and I'm here to sale some of my lens to raise money upgrade my gears.

The first one is a canon 135mm f2 L lens. I bought it on adorama three month ago. It has some sketches on the body, but glass is great. Comes with the caps. Sorry I can't locate the box but I'll try my best to find that. Asking price is $800 shipped.
View attachment 55020
View attachment 55021

The second one is a Cral Zeiss 50mm f1.4 ZE mount for Canon, I bought it one year ago from adorama. It is a great lens, solid body and perfect glass, comes with everything like new. Asking price is $600 shipped.
View attachment 55023

The last one is a sigma 12-24 version 1. I wanna switch to a Ts-e so I have to let it go. A ultra wide angle lens, but I do not have the box and cases because KEH didn't give me them. No sketches, super clean. Asking price $525 shipped
View attachment 55024
View attachment 55025

I could leave my phone number to any serious buyer and I hope could hear you soon.

Best,
Henry