The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Ikon ZM Limited Edition

caasols

The poor man's Leica M7.

The body is in mint condition, without any marks, scuffs, or any other sorts of flaws. The camera is really in 'like new' condition.
Bought 9 months ago, did only 8 rolls.

Includes the box with all the accessories (strap, leather pouch exclusive of this edition, manual) and warranty papers validated for 26 months more! I'll include the original receipt.

I'll include two batteries so you can use the camera. One new, and the one I was using.

Limited edition of 1200 bodys! Mine is number 0117, one of the lowest numbers I've seen on the internet on the last months.

I'll take more photos if someone is interested.

Sale price: 850€
Payment methods: Bank transfer or Paypal, but the buyer is responsable for all the fees.
Shipping: I will ship the camera with the Portuguese Post Office CTT. All shipping expenses are buyers responsability. I would rather ship the camera to European countries.

I don't have feedback in this forum, but you can find a bit more about me here.
I have 100% ebay feedback with 74 transactions.
getDPI user hulk knows me.

Araakii

I don't think it's right to say that it's a poor man's M7. They are just very different. I much prefer the Ikon for street shooting while keeping the M7 for indoor or portraits.