The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Cambo 35 XL

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
i have up for sale a very nice copy of the SK 35 XL. Lens that I just finished calibrating the lens. It's perfect now. This lens comes with a Alpa HPF ring a 300 dollar value along with a Center Filter also a 300 dollar value . Will include the Alpa HPF ring parts in a box. I also have the bull rings on the lens off right now but can put them on if you like but certainly included. Selling as complete for a asking price of 2995.00 ready to go shoot. Shipping included US and no fees on PayPal.

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS: Cambo 35 XL

BTW folks this can be converted to a Alpa mount for around 1200 which buying straight in Alpa mount is 5400 without CF and ring. Something to think about.

Guy Mancuso

Morning hello why am I still here. This is the least costly entry point into tech cams, would 2895 be a little better. LOL

Don Libby

Guy - You're just about giving this away! This has been a part of my 3-lens kit for the WRS for the past 3plus years. Great lens.

Guy Mancuso

I know people need to realize this is the lowest entry point into tech cams with wide angles , next lens is 8k.