Site Sponsors

Thread: WTS: Rest of the Leica M lenses

opsconcorde

WTS: Rest of the Leica M lenses

Have posted 3 individual Leica lenses (18mm Super Elmar and two 35mm Summiluxes) for sale and realise that it may be easier to put everything in one ad since I'm clearing out a lot of Leica lenses. Ok, here's the rest of the list with prices. Paypal ok, but buyers pay the fees + shipping. Will be happy to post photos of the lenses if requested. Any queries, please PM me. Thanks. Here you go:

1) Black 24mm F2.8 Elmarit ASPH, mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,100.

2) Black 28mm F2 Summicron ASPH, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,700.

3) Black 50mm F1.4 ASPH, mint, complete in box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$4,200

4) Black 50mm F1.4 ASPH, near mint, with caps only. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,900.

5) Chrome 50mm F1.4 ASPH, near mint, with back cap only. 6 bit coded. Price is US$4,000.

6) Black 90mm F2.8 Elmarit, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$1,500

7) RESERVED, PENDING PAYMENT. Black 90mm F4 Macro, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. Also with macro adaptor. Both 6 bit coded. Price is US$2,700

8) SOLD Black 135mm F3.4 Apo Telyt, near mint, with caps and leather case. Price is US$2,700

Thank you.
    Last edited by opsconcorde; 22nd February 2012 at 17:50. Reason: sold

opsconcorde

Re: WTS: Rest of the Leica M lenses

Forgot I also have a 16-18-21mm F4 Trielmar ASPH, near mint, with hood, caps and pouch, no box. Price is US$5,700. I'm in Asia. Will be in London in first week of March. If you need references, please PM me. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my...

opsconcorde

Will also be in Paris in March. Happy to deal in person.

opsconcorde

135mm just sold. Payment received. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Are you near Shanghai at all?
    Home page: www.aphotovid.com

Check out my gear blog!

opsconcorde

4 hours by plane from Shanghai!

90mm macro sold. Payment received. Thanks.

opsconcorde

90mm elmarit reserved, pending payment.

opsconcorde

Updated list, with reduced prices.

0) Black 16-18-21mm F4 Tri-elmar ASPH, near mint, with hood, caps and pouch, +viewfinder, no box. Price is US$5,500.

1) Black 24mm F2.8 Elmarit ASPH, mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,000.

2) Black 28mm F2 Summicron ASPH, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,500.

3) Black 50mm F1.4 ASPH, mint, complete in box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$4,100

4) Black 50mm F1.4 ASPH, near mint, with caps only. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,700.

5) Chrome 50mm F1.4 ASPH, near mint, with back cap only. 6 bit coded. Price is US$3,900.

6) RESERVED PENDING PAYMENT. Black 90mm F2.8 Elmarit, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. 6 bit coded. Price is US$1,500

7) SOLD. Black 90mm F4 Macro, near mint, with hood, caps, leather case but no box. Also with macro adaptor. Both 6 bit coded. Price is US$2,700

8) SOLD Black 135mm F3.4 Apo Telyt, near mint, with caps and leather case. Price is US$2,700