The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35mm 50mm lenses and IPAD2

ark8012

Canon 35mm f2 LTM - $600 for all (lens, Canon case, Voigtlander m-mount adapter, and filter) plus shipping

The lens is in excellent condition. Cosmetically, I see only very small paint loss at front rim by it's own cap. Check photos. There is only one very very faint cleaning mark on element. It is really hard to see. You will find the mark with strong light in a certain angle only. If I am not telling, you might not find it. There are very few dust. Overall, the optical condtion is near mint for its age. I see a very very little oil mark on the blades. Focus ring is smooth. The aperture ring is not as smooth as the focus ring but move all stops as it should. The lens comes with an original front cap, a Canon case, Voigtlander LTM to M mount adapter with rear cap, and a 40mm yellow filter ("Canon Japan 40mm Y1" written on the filter). The 40mm filter is hard to find now. The filter does not have scratches, but not in mint condition. The filter is in good user condition.

The price for the lens only (without the adapter and the filter) will be $560 plus shipping.

I am re-listing this lens. The buyer who hold this lens decided not to buy because of import tax.

======================================

Leica 50mm Summicron V3 - $950 plus shipping

The lens is in very good user condition. Cosmetic conditoin, please check photos. There are a very little cleaning marks, and little dust. All of those will not affect on image quality. Focus and aperture rings are smooth. The lens comes witha snap-on fornt cap and a rear cap.

Summaron 35mm 2.8 dual mount M2 version - $650 plus shipping

The lens got CLA'd by Youxin Ye in November 2011. The lens is in user condition. Check photos. There are a few cleaning marks. I do not see any image quality loss. Focus and aperture rings are very smooth. The lens comes with a rear cap only.

Full disclosure - This lens was returned after I sold about a month and half ago. The buyer said that the focus of the lens is little off when he used with his digital M body. I did not have any problem with my film M bodies. Don of the DAG camera gave me a quote of $125 for adjusting lens to digital use. Don said film is much more forgiving than digital, so you might be able to use the lens without adjusting to your film body as I did. Because of this issue, this lens is selling AS IS condition. The price reflect the cost of adjusting.

IPAD2 16gb wifi - $420 plus shipping for IPAD2 & smart cover (pink color in good condition, not pictured) or $500 plus shipping for IPAD2 & Grovemade wood case

The IPAD2 in excellent condition. I have two ipad2 and this one was a backup, so this one even did not go out of my home much. I think only one or two times. It has a SGP screen protector from day 1. I have full box with everything as a new. The power adapter never used, since I used only one for both ipad2s.

Here is info for the Grovemade case.
http://www.grovemade.com/collections...ee-ipad-2-case
My one is in tan color. This case is very well made and fit perfectly on a ipad2.

US buyers will have 3 days inspection days. If you don't satisfied with the lenses, I wll refund a money less shipping. I prefer to sell in CONUS but I will consider an international sale. Sorry, no inspection days for international buyers. Sold AS IS for international sale.

No inspection days for the Summaron since the lens is selling AS IS.

No return accepted for the IPAD2 unless the IPAD2 does not work as it should. I will accept return if the IPAD2 has some functional problem in 3 days.

TRADE - I will entertain a trade offer with Leica M bodies with 0.58 viewfinder or a 15mm Heliar with finder.

Last edited:

ark8012

I checked the Summaron on my R-D1, it worked just fine with my R-D1. :eek:

I do not know what the previous buyer used, and he did not provide any evidences for what he claimed. I agreed to get my lens back since I stand after what I sold.

I asked to several Leica techs, and all they said that the digital bodies may have a little variation.

The price and terms remain the same.

Oh, the lens get cleaned outside by professional camera store. It looks much better now cosmetically.

ark8012

IPAD2 with smart cover is $370 now

I open for trade with leica gears. Make an offer.

Last edited:
G

gininside

Hi there, could you provide me more pícs for the summaron and describe about the glass: fungus, haze, scratch...
My email is [email protected].
How much it'll cost for shipping to UK also?
Thank you!

ark8012

Blimey,
Have you read my post on the negative feedback thread?
I hope you read and understand fully this issue before you put some words here.
I am sure that you won't write the above post if you read my post.