The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji X-100 Kit

Kphelan

I am the original owner of this neat camera, purchased from the fine folks at Precision Camera. The condition is minty as seen in the photos. (I have more pics if needed.)

In addition to the camera, I am including 2 extra batteries and a smaller, travel charger. Also a LensMate thumbs-up type thingie. I like this better than the other models, as it has a metal surround for the exp. compensation dial. This totally cures any accidental bumping of the exp. comp. dial. Also included is the best aftermarket lenshood/adapter combo I could find. Silly of Fuji not include this with the camera, but there you go..

Price is $950 plus PP and shipping. CONUS only, sorry. Please PM with questions. Thanks.

---Kent