The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: (EU) Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 v2 with hood

Jonas

Voigtländer Nokton 35/1.2 v2 complete with original hood

This is the latest and greatest of the new super fast Cosina Voigtlander lenses. In close to perfect condition and perfectly functioning. Great look, perfect lens elements with one exception, clean aperture blades, smooth focusing and positive aperture ring clicks. The imperfection? On day two of owning the lens I managed to cause a superficial minor damage to the top layer of the front element coating. This doesn't matter but you should know about it.

This is the copy I used for my on-line review of the lens at CV 35/1.2 II - a first look: Sony NEX Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review. This will probably be the single most well documented lens you'll ever buy. And a good buy it is!

The front element coating damage (a strong word) is my fault. When testing the lens for flare (with and without hood) I screwed up and the hood came off leaving the marks on the coating. As I have performed IMA-test checks both before and after the accident I know it doesn't matter; the results were the same, as expected but now also verified.

Anyway, this copy performs and it is good looking. It comes boxed and included in the deal is the original hood. Here are a couple of images:

There are more images available here, including a close-up of a segment of the front element: Click.

Price: EUR 890 (or SEK 7850) net to me (shipping included).

Conditions: Bank transfer using BIC/IBAN codes (I'm not interested in throwing a lot of money at PayPal), payment in EUR for anyone living in a euro country, payment in SEK (Swedish Krona) for anyone else, if the lens is not as described I'll take it back if returned within a week from receiving it and if in the same condition as when received, the price includes insured and signed for shipping.

Questions are welcome, all communication via PMs here at GetDPI.

Thank you,

Jonas

Jonas

Ah, wth, if you are interested in this excellent, and reviewed, lens just send me an offer and I'll see if it's doable.