The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CourierWare Incognito Camera Bag

MCTuomey

For Sale: CourierWare Incognito Camera Bag, all black, in nearly unused condition. Bag is CW's "Small" which isn't really small but means 11" high, 14" wide, and 5.5" deep. This one is last year's model, so the pics and description linked below are slightly different, but nothing significant. Bag has removable padded insert with 3 velcro dividers, 2 inch adjustable shoulder strap, and courier waist strap.

Incognito Camera Bags

I bought this bag to haul a Mamiya 7 kit that I bought last year and ended up selling abruptly, just now getting around to selling it. I know ... bag sales are vaguely (maybe even definitely) pathetic. Help clear the board of this pestilence. Buy this bag now.

Price: $99 shipped CONUS and paypalled, or best offer.

Last edited: