The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Gear Cleanout 1! Mint Nikon 50/1.4AIS in box, Yashica CCN, Polaroid, olympus

kosta_dm

Gear Cleanout 1! Mint Nikon 50/1.4AIS, Yashica CCN 35/1.8, Polaroid Land, + more
Hi again GetDPI members,

Some gear for sale! Part 1 of a multi part sale - I'm taking on a project which uses one camera and one lens for one year so I'm clearing out the rest.

All items are in excellent working condition and I've added extra details where I thought necessary.

Prices include registered shipping and paypal fees within Australia. Shipping will include insurance for loss of item.
For shipping - I can't send items with batteries included to overseas so items will come without batteries.

1) Nikon 50mm 1.4 AIS - Mint condition, basically new in the box with matching serial numbers and papers - I really don't think this has been used! I bought this with an FE2 but already have a well used 50 lens.

$350AUD

2) Yashica Electro 35 CCN Rangefinder camera with fast 35mm f1.8 lens.
I bought this camera recently but haven't had the chance to use it, so this was what the seller's ad said:

This camera has the quietest shutter of all RF cameras I ever used, and yes
it is quieter than Leica cameras.
*It is perfect for street photography!*
~The camera is in a good working and cosmetic condition although there are some marks and light scratches on the body (especially on the bottom plate).
~The lens is clean. No fungus, no scratches.
~New light-seals installed this month.
~The camera was film tested.
The camera comes with Yashica front cap visible on the picture.

$190AUD

3) Polaroid Land 1000 Camera

Camera is like new in an old box. Was sold as "new" old stock. I have only put in an old cartridge and it performs all the functions and sounds like it's working, but I haven't tested it on film.

$60AUD

4) Olympus BLS-1
New battery in packaging, has not been used.

$60AUD (retails for 89.95 and I never even used it - bought mid last year)

kosta_dm

Yes and Yes it could take the nd filter, the light meter is just above the lens so it would compensate - lucky for most it takes the common 52mm filter thread. Just fit my old hoya skylight onto it to check.