The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT/WTS: Voigtlander 40/1.4 Nokton and Canon 35/2.8 LTM

PatrickCheung

Hey guys!

I've posted this before, thought I'd try a second time!

I have a Voigtlander 40/1.4 Nokton I'm looking to trade for/towards a Canon 35/2 or 35/1.8 in LTM mount, but I don't mind selling it. The Nokton is in good condition. Glass is excellent, clear, clean. There is a little paint loss that comes with use on the body, but it's barely noticable. I have the original box, front cap, and a Zeiss back cap for it. I'm looking for around $400 + Shipping.

I also have a Canon 35/2.8 in LTM which I got through a trade with another member of the forum here. I absolutely love this lens! I wouldn't really want to let it go, but I also really want a Canon 35/2 or 35/1.8. Aperture ring is clicky, focus ring is smooth! Blades have a little oil on them, but I don't think it affects the image quality at all. I don't really know how much to ask for this lens, so make an offer! I'm thinking maybe around $175+shipping? I traded a Voigtlander 35/2.5 Color Skopar for it. Comes with a 35/135 LTM-M adapter ring!

Here are some image samples from the 35/2.8 taken on an M8

And I'm sure you all know how the 40/1.4 performs, but if you need samples, there are quite a bit on my flickr!

Last edited: