The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon G11

I have a Canon G11 in almost Mint condition, that I would like to sell. I've used it on only 3 trips and don't need it anymore. Selling it for $325. I have the box and original accessories. I can take and send pics on request. pm or email me: joshmerwin(at)me(dot)com

Thanks,
Josh

E

eherman

Josh,

I might be interested in your G11. I'm looking for a new camera for general personal use and also to take pictures of breads that I bake. A photographer friend suggested that this was the camera for me. What do you think? I've never used this forum and don't know exactly how this works. I'm also considering a couple of models that are lower on the Canon food chain. Thanks in advance.

Ellen Herman