The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M9 Body (black)

Zlatko Batistich

I am selling my M9, purchased in March 2010. I am the original owner. The shutter count is under 15,000. It has worked perfectly for weddings, portraits and personal photos, and has not needed any repairs. The original plastic film is still on the bottom plate. The camera has some light brassing as shown in the photos. Part of the white paint in the "60" on the shutter speed dial is missing. There is a very tiny nick by the "8" on the shutter speed dial. There is undoubtedly dust on the sensor, but I shoot at wider apertures and never notice it. :)

This sale includes:
M9 digital camera body (black)
Giotto screen protector (attached)
Original lithium-ion battery
Battery charger
USA & Euro power cables
Body Cap
Original strap (attached)
USB cable
Instruction manual
Original box and outer box

Price: $5,495. Selling within the USA only. Payment by Paypal, certified check, or cash if picking up in person. If paying by Paypal, buyer must be Paypal verified and shipping must be to buyer's confirmed Paypal address. If paying by check, check must clear before shipping. I will pay for UPS Ground shipping and the Paypal fee, if applicable. Pickup in-person is ok too (I am in northern NJ, not far from Manhattan).

Please get in touch with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Zlatko Batistich

Hey guys & gals, I hope you're having a good weekend. This camera is in very good condition with just some cosmetic wear. It wasn't coddled and pampered, but it wasn't used in any rough conditions either. It is 100% functional, and one of the most beautiful cameras ever made. I am selling it because my photography relies more on autofocus.

Price reduced to $5,395, and that includes Paypal and shipping.