The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon MF Glass

bubuli

Selling glass to buy more glass :)

All items include USPS Priority Mail shipping and Paypal fees.

Nikon 75-150/3.5 E $125 includes original Nikon front/end lens caps, original Nikon (albeit worn out) case. For those who are curious about the zoom creep "feature" ;) of this lens...check out the video here

Nikon 105/2.5 AIS $225 The version with the built-in, slide-out hood. Includes
original Nikon front/end lens caps.

Nikon 28/2 AI'd $250 AI'd by aiconversions.com. Rarely used since I got the Zeiss/2 some time last year. It has the original Nippon Kogaku front/end lens caps. This is the all-metal but very little braising.

Nikon 55/3.5 AI'd $75 AI'd by aiconversions.com. One of the highest-rated micro lenses but the focal length didn't warm up to me. Nikon front cap, generic rear lens cap.

Nikon 50/2 AI $75 Surprisingly sharp. But I have waaaayy too many 50mm's.. Image comparison here

High resolution photos can be found here.