The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Cambo Schndeider 35mm Apo-digitar

NicholasRab

I have a 35mm apo-digitar in cambo helical mount for sale. It's in excellent shape and includes the center filter. Very minor wear on the body of the lens mount where the clips hold onto the body, other than that its pristine. Please let me know any questions you may have.

$2500 including shipping to lower 48 and paypal fees.

NicholasRab

Its bizzare, some threads I can edit, others I can't! Regardless, bump, and $100 off.

Thats $2400 for a 35mm with center filter. Including paypal fees and shipping, a stellar deal!

P

photographist

Great lens from a great seller. Nick went far out of his way to get the lens to me in time for my travels and I really appreciate it. The product was packed well and arrived in time! Thank you!