Site Sponsors

Thread: SOLD: Berlebach 2042 wood tripod + Tundra Bag

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD: Berlebach 2042 wood tripod + Tundra Bag

Berlebach Report 2042 wood tripod with integrated levelling base and center column with bubble level. Mint condition.

With the 30 degree in any direction column and an L-bracket on the camera (for flipping between portrait and landscape orientation) I got rid of my ball head and mounted an Arca clamp right on the tripod. It gave all the adjustability I ever needed and grabbing the column to adjust angle was less finicky then trying to make small adjustments with a ball head.

Wood provides vibration damping that surpasses carbon tripods costing more then twice as much (this replaced a carbon fiber tripod for me) + it looks so much nicer. Locking system is easier to use then knurled collars or flip tabs making for a really fast setup.

Tundra Tripod bag is a padded case made of 1000 Denier Cordura water-resistant webbed nylon. It has 2 inner pockets for accessory storage, a carrying handle and a shoulder strap. It is 34" long and just fits the Berelbach perfectly (it won't fit with a head attached to the tripod).

The tripod sells for 286.50 at BH -buy the tripod alone here for $195.00 + $15.00 for insured UPS shipping.

Bag sells for 49.95 my price $25.00 + $8.00 shipping

Buy tripod and bag together $210.00 + $15.00 for insured UPS shipping.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Berlebach 2042 wood tripod + Tundra Bag

Here is a pic of the bag

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Berlebach 2042 wood tripod + Tundra Bag

SOLD