The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Nokton 50mm 1,5 LTM Mint in Box

dacnard

Nokton 50mm 1,5 Aspherical in leica thread mount (or m39)
The lens is in mint condition. There is no fungus, scratches or haze in the elements. Under direct light you may see minimal dust. The barrel is in mint condition no paint loss or anything to report. The focus ring is smooth and the aperture ring is right on spot.
Front cap in excelent condition some minor scuffs but nothing that really shows up, letters are in great condition.
Includes lens, front cap, b+w f pro UV filter, original box and instructions. No rear cap.
Asking $575 Paypal included, shipping is on you. CONUS only. Will ship only to confirmed paypal address.

I have bought here and in RFF and have a perfect score on the bay under the name Dacnard

Note: I will be able to ship the lens by next week's saturday.-

Thanks! please PM me.-