The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss Distagon 21/2.8 ZE

johneaton

I need to sell my Distagon 21/2.8 ZE to raise funds for another purchase ;). This is a wonderful lens, unique in the right situation -- it's in very good condition, the glass is clean and clear and the barrel has a few signs of use but nothing that detracts from appearance or performance.

It includes the original box and packing, original front and rear caps, original hood, a B&W 82mm MRC 010 UV filter (which has been on the lens all the time) and a LCW 82mm Fader ND mkii filter.

I'm asking $1500 -- I will pick up Paypal fees and shipping in CONUS.

Here's a few of examples of what this lens is capable of ....

Last edited:

johneaton

I've attached some photos of the lens, caps, hood, filters and documentation.
The only marks on the lens are the fain marks you can see on the focussing ring in the third photo.

John.

Sparky16

Everything looks fantastic, especially @$1450...only if I stayed with CANON...good luck to your sale.

I wish someone offers me ZF.2 21mm/2.8 for this price.

Last edited: