Site Sponsors

Thread: Relisted: Black Paint Leica MP 0.72 + 50mm Summilux ASPH LHSA Black Paint

Post Thanks / Like

Relisted: Black Paint Leica MP 0.72 + 50mm Summilux ASPH LHSA Black Paint

The previous buyer decided to back out so here's the package again.

This is not the MP3 combo but close. I have a black paint MP 0.72 and a 50mm Summilux ASPH LHSA Black Paint. Cosmetically, the camera is 9.5 out of 10 while the lens is more like 8.5 out of 10 with some paint loss around the filter thread. However, the lens has always been protected by a filter so optically it's 10 out of 10 with no scratch or dust.

Both come with all original packaging.

$6,800 for the lens alone or $10,000 for the whole package. I can also trade with a 50mm Noctilux f1.

Paypal gift preferred. I have perfect feedback on this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Relisted: Black Paint Leica MP 0.72 + 50mm Summilux ASPH LHSA Black Paint

BUMP for this rare lens.

leixu2046

bump for the beautiful lens, do you have a price for the black MP or it has to go together with / after the lens?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by leixu2046 View Post
    bump for the beautiful lens, do you have a price for the black MP or it has to go together with / after the lens?
    Thanks. The lens is reserved.

As for the MP, I would let it go at $3,400. PM me if you are really interested.