The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: Silver Leica Summilux 50mm ASPH for Your Black Copy

NomadicTy

Just received a new Summilux 50mm ASPH from my dealer last week. I actually had a silver one before, sold it, and ordered from my dealer thinking I could get a new one within weeks. It was going into the third month before he got a new shipment... But it was silver as well. I missed the rendering this lens give, so I went ahead and took delivery of it.

No need to describe the output this lens gives. The lens is as new. I attached a filter on it the second I took it out of the box. I will be using it until I get offers of the exchange. I expect the black one to be in the same condition - a 10. We can exchange detailed photos before doing the exchange.

Thank you.

J

joelogan

Hi,

I have been asking for a black to silver trade for a LONG time on here now! I never get any replies!

Anyhow, I have a black summilux M 50mm ASPH in mint condition, which I would love to trade for a Silver to match my Chrome M9-P.

Only issue is that I am based in Australia, so we would have to find some way to make the trade (I assume you are based in the USA?)

Cheers,

Joe