The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: Plaubel Makina 67 for Mamiya 6

sixb

This is a feeler to see if anyone is interested in trading- I've used the Makina a bit but it's not getting used enough and I want to start messing with 6x6 again. It was gone through by Nippon photo in NYC a few years back and they replaced the seals. Everything works as it should and that includes the meter.

Nice Camera in very good condition- the only wear is on the filter mount where it may at some point scraped against something- effects nothing and the glass is pristine. Really sharp Nikkor 2.8 80mm lens

Let me know- local trades in NYC are welcome

ccm

sixb

Anyone? Sure would like to get back to some square format action... I'll post photos of the Makina soon.

sixb

Lots of interest in a sale but no trades. I know someone out there has a nice Mamiya 6...

hulk

I have one :)
The thing is that you are outside EU and I just bought one Makina 67 here, otherwise we woul'd make a deal for shure ;)
Best of luck