The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50 DR summicron, Zeiss ZM 18 & Viewfinder, Luigi Case

B

blindrobert

Item 1: Leica 50mm DR summicron, beautiful condition, super-clean, no fungus, no oil on blades, beautiful body with minimal signs of handling or use. Includes goggles with leather case and "Leitz NY" matching protective filter, end cap, and Leica embossed silver lens cap. CLA'd in fall of 2011 by Youxin.

$950 - a little higher than others to reflect condition and recent CLA. Includes USPS shipping in lower 48, split PP fees or deduct 1.5% for gift option.

Item 2: Zeiss ZM Distagon 18mm wide angle lens. Leica mount, like new condition, includes original box, hood, lens cap, and non-zeiss end cap, silver B&W protective filter. $1150 includes USPS shipping in the lower 48, split PP fees or deduct 1.5% for gift.

Item 3: Zeiss viewfinder 18mm for above lens. 9+ out of 10 condition. $325

or if you buy both $1400 to include shipping via USPS in the lower 48, split PP fees or deduct 1.5% for gift.

Item 4: Luigi case. New condition was mounted and removed twice to a camera. Fits MP, M2-M7. Special aged brown with "soft bump", flush stainless steel tripod mount, no rear cutout for ASA/ISO dial - gorgeous case, cost 220 Euros just a few months ago. $240 including shipping and PP fees in the lower 48.

B

blindrobert

Zeiss lens and VF are sold.

New price on Luigi case: $220 including PP and shipping.

G

giangdt

I hope I will receive a beautiful lens as my imagine. Thank you, blindrobert!