The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron-M v.4 w/Tab, Perfect Glass

L

Lux

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT.

Hi, everyone. Selling my Leica 50mm Summicron-M lens, 4th version with tab, shade and a complete set of caps, as pictured. S/N 3020XXX. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as shown in the pictures with no dents or dings, just some honest light wear to high points of the surface. Optics are absolutely mint with no marks whatsoever and I can’t even find a single spec of dust inside. Focusing and aperture ring actions are smooth. Truly an outstanding example of this highly regarded lens.

Also included is a B+W 39mm multicoated UV filter that has excellent glass but does have a dent in the side. Doesn’t affect performance; consider this a freebie!

Selling price is $1200 net to YOU, i.e., insured shipping to the USA and Pay Pal fees are on me. If you're outside the continental USA, I'll need you to add $35 for EMS shipping. The lens will be very well packaged to ensure no chance of damage.

PM me if questions and thanks for your interest.

Last edited: