The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD 3 older Leica lenses

glee719

ALL SOLD.

1) 90mm Tele-Elmarit (fat) in Black. Overall it's in very good condition, no haze, no fungus, no scratches. Focus and apertures both work properly. This lens can be used perfectly as-is without any service. Comes with black metal front cap with one ding and a generic rear cap. $650.

2) 50mm Summicron Rigid. The front element has many scratches although I do not feel them in the glass when I run my finger over. The coating is pretty messed up so if you want to have this re-coated it will probably work. The aperture and focus mechanisms both work very well, no oil on the blades and there is no running grease inside. $250.

3) 50mm Summarit. Overall it's in good condition except for there is a light haze inside. It's not visible unless you put a light to through it. Lens coatings are all intact, focus and aperture both work properly. $500.

All asking prices are net to me. Thanks.

Last edited: