Site Sponsors

Thread: REDUCED *NEW* Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition neat P&S camera! $850 per set

Post Thanks / Like

REDUCED *NEW* Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition neat P&S camera! $850 per set

I got 2 sets of Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition (8,000 ever made) - with the famous Fujifilm EBC wide angel lens!

Camera is *BRAND NEW* in box with all original papers and never used. Each of them will come along with a *BRAND NEW* Hood and Leather Case specially made for the W silver edition by Fujifilm that I purchased from Japan.

I purchased them as a collection but now I need to raise some money for my son since he will be starting his kindergarten classes soon.

Price: US$875 per set (Camera + Hood + Leather Case) - reduced to $850!

Buyer pay for the actualy shipping cost. I'll ship by EMS originally to save you some money on shipping. Shipping by UPS/DHL/FedEx can be also arranged. Insurance is optional but strongly recommended as I will not responsible for any damage made by the transportation.

Payment: I'll preferred IBAN Bank Transfer or Paypal. For Paypal, if buyers accepts the asking price, I'll cover the 3% Paypal fee, otherwise, buyer will be responsible for the 3% Paypal fee.
    Last edited by dannylin; 2nd October 2008 at 21:18. Reason: Price reduced.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: REDUCED *NEW* Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition neat P&S camera! $850 per

Thanks to Charles from Japan.

Price reduced to $850 including free EMS shipping to Asia/US + Paypal 3%.

Or if you're willing to use IBAN bank transfer, you'll save additional 3%. I just need the money for my son.
    Last edited by dannylin; 3rd October 2008 at 03:45. Reason: Price reduced

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: REDUCED *NEW* Fujifilm Klasse W Silver limited edition neat P&S camera! $850 per

This really is a beautiful camera ..... Good luck with the sale

Aloha ,

Charles