The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Phase 645DF 80LS 110LS

vjbelle

For sale is my PhaseOne DF camera, 80mm LS and 110mm LS. The camera and lenses are still under warranty which will expire in mid June. The camera has less than 50 shutter actuations. The 80mm lens is new (a new replacement for a defective lens) and was only shot for tests - it has less than 10 actuations. The 110mm lens has less than 25 actuations and was only used for testing. Everything is in as new condition with no wear marks of any kind. The camera body has a very small surface scratch on the back which was probably caused by my removing the digital back. It is very slight and surface only - other than that the camera is as new and has the latest firmware. The camera body includes an RRS L bracket. I have boxes for the lenses - the camera did not include a box.

I would prefer to sell it as a complete system but will break it up if I have to. Payment through Paypal.

Camera body - $4000.00
80mm Lens - $2000.00
110mm lens - $3800.00