The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mint Black Leica M9 ... very low shutter count

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
I'm selling my Leica M9 body. Leica cycles various cameras and lenses through their sales reps, and after a short time, they are returned to Leica for refurbishing and offered to dealers. I personally bought this one when my rep told me about it, but have decided I don't use it enough ... I always opt for my MF gear.

I took a shot to get the current file and shutter count ...

You can see a few more pictures on my blog here

For Sale … nearly new Leica M9 – musings of wayne fox

You can pay through PayPal, or you can call me at 801-580-7753 and I can accept a credit card directly.

Price is $5700, which includes the $250 Really Right Stuff L bracket. Also I'll cover ground shipping to any address in the U.S.

Wayne Fox

Workshop Member
Sold the RRS L bracket, and no takers so far, so dropping the price to $5400. This is basically a dealer floor demo ... as new as you can get without being new - (ok, not sure that makes sense, but you know what I mean :) )