The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Profoto D1 Air Kits with air remote

aztwang

I have 2 like new Profoto D1 air kits ( 1-1000ws and 1-500 ws) with air remotes. No issues, used very very little only in my studio, these are in perfect condition.. Each kit consist of 2 lights, 2 stands, 2 umbrellas and a Profoto air remote with Profoto case. If your looking at this then you know the versatility and quality of light that Profoto brings to the table. 1000ws kit $3000.00 and 500ws kit
$2000.00. Will accept Paypal +fess or personal check or money order and will ship after funds are secure.
I have never sold here, Guy Mancuso has met me before at a seminar and I have sold items on Nikonians and FM as well.
Feel free to call or e- mail me.

Thanks for looking!

Don

aztwang

Update...500 kit sold......1000 kit remains.....it's also on eBay...2800 for a forum member
And I'll take if off eBay.
Have a great week!

aztwang

Got to move this......2500.00.....!!... net to me. This is a steal, but I need funds to finance another purchase. Will also sell heads individually 1200.00 each.

Cezär Motta

Got to move this......2500.00.....!!... net to me. This is a steal, but I need funds to finance another purchase. Will also sell heads individually 1200.00 each.
I would like to see some photos... is it possible to send it to p u b @!@ c e z a r m o t t a . com

Thanks.
Cezär Motta.

aztwang

Cesar I can send some photos tomorrow or you can see it on eBay at this time. It's the only private sell Profoto D1 1000wsAir kit foe sale...seller name donniemacm

Cezär Motta

Hi Donnie,

I saw the pics on Ebay, but would like to see more detailed ones... if it's not to ask that much.

I am really interested, I have 1 kit already and 5 more 500W Hensel heads...

Thanks.

aztwang

No problem I'll be back in studio tomorrow. I'll dig them out and if I can find a camera worth a darn I'll shoot you some detailed images.....

Don