The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon F100 and 50/1.4 AF

jmooney

I have for sale a great condition F100 body and 50/1.4 AF with metal hood and both caps. Both work flawlessly and glass is clean and clear. Will include some fresh film if bought as a combo.

Sorry for the cell phone pics it's the only digital I have access to right now.

IMG_0306 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0307 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0308 by jmooney776, on Flickr

IMG_0309 by jmooney776, on Flickr

F100 - asking $195 shipped in the US. Foreign PM for shipping quote.

50/1.4 AF - asking $245 shipped in the US. Foreign PM for shipping quote.

Camera and Lens with strap and some B&W film - Asking $405 shipped in the US. Foreign PM for quote.

The Fine Print:
*All items are sold AS-IS. 3 calendar day inspection and return period from the date delivered to you, no returns if I am not contacted within 3*calendar*days of*receipt*of item. 3*calendar*days starts the day the tracking indicates the package was delivered, buyer is responsible for return shipping.*I make every effort to give you an accurate description and am happy to answer questions. Shipping will be USPS Priority with full insurance. I am happy to ship to most foreign countries. Please note that I will accurately fill out all customs forms and will only ship insured for the full amount. Please don't ask me after the sale to put an incorrect value on the form. You can check out my seller feedback on eBay as jmooney776.