The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Pano Gear, Loupe and other Misc Items

Albino_BlacMan

Decided that there’s no point in owning nice gear if you don’t get the chance to use it. As such I’m selling off a bunch of stuff to help fund a trip to Indonesia later this year. All price include shipping and paypal fees (although Paypal gift is greatly appreciated).

Note: I'll only accept returns if something is not as described. Buyer pays return shipping.

1. Benro PC-1 Panoramic head - $90 – Good working condition used it about 5 times and decided pano’s aren’t my thing.

2. Hejnar Photo Nodal Rail - $90 – Bought this the same time as the PC-1. This thing is fantastically sturdy. You don’t realize how solid it is until you hold it. Used with the PC-1 about 5 times.

3. Peak Loupe - $30 –Nice loupe, optics seem good. Can read more here (Peak 8x Loupe 1302018 B&H Photo Video), just don’t use it enough to keep it.

4. Black Pentax MV-1 with 50/2 and NeverReady – Open to offers - Don’t seem to be worth much on ebay but this is in very nice condition and it comes with a 50/2 on the front

5. Flash Diffusor, Old Flashes and Tabletop Tripod – Open to offers -Flash Diffusor that fits smaller flashes (fit my FL-36), some old flashes and a surprisingly sturdy tabletop tripod. Make me an offer if you’re interested in anything

Albino_BlacMan

Specs for rail (that I forgot to include)

Rail specification
-8.00 inch long rail
-1.5 inch wide
-1/2 inch thick rail
-Weight 4.3 oz (123g)
-Bubble Level build in.
-One captive style slot.
-One 1/4-20 taped hole.
-Metric mm scale engraved.
-Double-dovetail design allows for dual clamping surfaces on rail
-Two safety stop. This prevents free fall when the clamp is not fully closed. (M3 screws)
-Black hard coat anodized surface

Clamp Specification
-2.375 inch long with short knob
-Weight 3.6oz (103g)
-Socket is countersunk on top for 1/4-20 or M6 screw but also threaded 3⁄8"-16.
-Two outside holes are taped 1/4-20 and 30mm apart from each other.
-2.6mm deep relief grooves guarantee compatibility with most plates/rails.
-Relief groove prevents free fall when the clamp is not fully closed and your plate has safety stops
-Clamp knob is captive. Knob stops at maximum opening — cannot be lost in the field
-Black hard coat anodized clamp and clear anodized knob
All items are made in USA from 6061 -T6 Aluminium