The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: 2 Hensel Integra Pro Plus 500w/s Monolights

fotografz

F/S: two Hensel Integra Pro Plus 500w/s Studio Monolights with built-in radio control and a Hensel Strobe Wizard radio transmitter that allows level +/- control of light output from the camera position.

1000 w/s of radio controlled, consistent lighting power.

Lights come with power cords, glass domes, 300 watt modeling bulbs, and caps.

Hensel of Germany is a premiere maker of studio and location lighting equipment. The Integras feature metal bodies not plastic, and are built for HD use. Control is all digital in 1/10 stop increments down to 1/32nd power.

These lights are current models and sell for $670 each (on sale, normally $725 each). A new Strobe Wizard Transmitter is $172 = $1,507

My price for all, shipped to anywhere in the ConUS: $890.

Thanks for looking, PM any questions ...

-Marc

fotografz

PMs answered. Thanks for the inquiries.

Any questions about these lights and potential light modifiers for them, just ask ... lots of choices.

-Marc

fotografz

Marc can I use my Protofoto air transmitter with these
Unfortunately no Guy. It is just the Hensel Strobe Wizard receiver built-in. You would need the new Hensel Expert D with three radio receivers in them ... Strobe Wizard, FreeMask, and Profoto AIR ... all 3 have remote levels adjustments But, these new Expert monos are almost the same price as the D1s.

Or add a Profoto AIR receiver to trigger these Integras, but no remote levels control.

The new Hensel Porty L 1200 has the same three receivers ... I use it with the D1s sometimes.

-Marc