The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Colorado USA: Leica M9 steel gray

4season

Submitted for your consideration: Steel gray Leica M9 in 8.9/10 condition. Light paint wear and a small amount of brassing near corner of viewfinder and on bottom lefthand edge of baseplate. LCD window has small nick along the edge (which is completely hidden by Giottos glass screen protector). Very nice condition overall, works fine. Less than 8000 shutter actuations.

Includes original box, strap, charger, battery and manual as supplied by Leica USA. Adobe Lightroom is not included.

Camera is out of warranty, but an additional 1 year warranty is available from Leica at:
Leica Camera AG - Service - Warranty Extension M9

5200 USD via PayPal, shipping to most destinations included.
5000 USD for local buyers paying cash.
(not looking for trades at this time)

Buyers outside of the USA: You are responsible for all import tariffs.

Located in Boulder, Colorado 80302.

Jeff

LCD window has small nick.

D

dr.na

If some one buy my M8 today I will pay the flight to pick it up immediately...

shaunmlavery

:D the funny things these cameras do to us. I tried to stay out of this thread as long as I could.

Nice product shots! I would imagine this would be gone soon?

4season

Nice product shots! I would imagine this would be gone soon?
Thanks! Although I mostly think of myself as an available-light sort of guy, I figured that if I'm selling a $7K Leica camera, I had better produce more than a blurry handheld product shot taken with a phone.

4season

Actually, there are a few items that I might like to take in trade.

For Sony Alpha:
Sony 16-50/2.8 SAL1650
Sony 16-80/3.5-4.5 SAL1680Z
Sony 50/2.8 macro SAL50M28
Sony 100/2.8 macro SAL100M28

Leica R:
28mm PC-Super Angulon-R
Leitax Alpha conversion mount for same

And maybe, just maybe, a Pentax Q outfit.