The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar and 25mm Biogon for M-Mount

dubes

(1) Zeiss Planar 50mm f/2 (silver) for Leica in Ex+ (90-96%) condition with box, front Zeiss and rear Leica caps, and Hoya UV filter. Optics are perfect, mechanically the focus ring has a little play.

$625 including Paypal and shipping in the CONUS.

(2) Zeiss Biogon-M 25mm f/2.8 (black) for Leica in Ex+ (90-96%) condition with box, front and rear caps, and B+W MRC UV filter. Optics and mechanics are perfect. There is some minor paint loss on the focus ring and the aperture ring. This lens brings up the 35/135mm framelines on the M6 / M9.

$950 including Paypal and shipping in the CONUS.

Last edited:

dubes

NEW PRICES FOR 2 OUTSTANDING ZEISS LENSES FOR LEICA M-MOUNT:

Zeiss 25mm Biogon: $900 shipped / Paypal'd in CONUS

Zeiss 50mm Planar: $600 shipped / Paypal'd in CONUS

dubes

Update: 25mm Biogon sold (off forum). 50mm Planar still available.

Also, I want to clarify what I mean by "play" in the Planar's focus ring: I mean that the focus ring has a very slight amount of fore-aft movement which can be felt when focusing if you also happen to be pulling the focus ring forward (i.e. toward the front of the lens) as you're turning the focus ring. This has not affected performance in any way.

Last edited: