The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Black E-P3 with Gariz Half Case - $569 shipped/PayPal'd

Amin

Please note that this sale is currently for continental US only, and I will only ship to a PayPal-verified shipping address. No trades please.

I am selling a black E-P3 which I bought as a kit but am selling body only without the lens. The E-P3 has an Aki Asahi skin applied, which IMO gives the camera a more classic look and feel while adding protection. I also added a stick-on Gariz soft release button which I reviewed here: Brief Review: Gariz Soft Release Buttons - Micro Four Thirds User Forum

I am also selling a Gariz leather half case for the E-P3 which I reviewed here: Gariz Case for E-P3 - Micro Four Thirds User Forum

Asking price for the E-P3 and case together is $569 including US shipping and PayPal. Regular PayPal only please, no eCheck or Gift. Price is firm, and I won't sell the body without the case.

The body is in perfect condition other than fingerprints and dust (most obviously seen on the screen protector in the pictures). The case is in excellent condition as well with minor signs of use. The camera comes with box, papers, receipt, software, strap, battery, charger, body cap, standard screw in grip, but no lens (body only).

Last edited:

Amin

Gariz case has been sold separately

E-P3 is now available without case for $519 shipped/PayPal'd

Last edited: