The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 24-70 2.8 L

symbolphoto

Hello All,
I have a 24-70L 2.8 here just back from CPS. I'm switching to primes only, so my zoom is up for sale.

I sent it to CPS last week to ensure it is optically perfect. They did some sleeve modification and updated some internal pieces. Cost me $188.

So you could look at my price and say... it's a bit on the expensive side. But you get he piece of mind knowing it's perfect and it won't need service for a long long time.

Pictures:

$1150. shipped and paypal. Price is firm, no trades at all!
I invite any serious buyers near Boston, to stop by and test it out.

Last edited:

agoglanian

I know you said no trades... but you did also mention switching to all primes.
I have an outstanding 24L II that I need to swap out for a 24-70 + some cash....

If that happens to pique your interest, let me know.

agoglanian

Go figure! Well, a month ago I was trying to figure out a way to keep the lens, but it just. Isn't going to happen right now.

M

micahbrubin

Not sure the lens is still available, but if so, I'm definitely interested. Thanks!