The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Macbook Pro 15" Latest Version

PSon

FS or FT: Macbook Pro 15" Latest Version 2.2 GHz only 5 months old.
Apple Store Price: $2,000.00
My Price: $1500 without tax and delivered to your home; a saving up to $700 plus.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Oh man Son, where were you with this last week when I bought mine LOLOLOL! Just curious, what drive, ram and glossy or mat screen?

D

DougDolde

I have one of these and run it closed with my EIZO CG21 plugged in. Plus external keyboard and mouse. With 4 gb ram I have no problem processing 400 mb scans.

I use a ReadyNAS NV+ XRaid setup for file storage.

PSon

Ok several asked the specs here they are and the CPU is the latest type where Apple claims 30-50% faster:

1. Screen:
Matte better for photographer

2. Key board and mouse is protected day one with the clear pad to prevent dust and smear.

3. Below the keyboard where your hands rest is covered with Moshi black cover so there is no smear onto the computer. The outside has only a slight smear due to sliding onto the case when I traveled.

4. Hardware Overview:
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro3,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz
Boot ROM Version: MBP31.0070.B02
SMC Version: 1.16f8