The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Lenses- 28 50s TriElmar (corrected prices)

Brian304

Hello,
I have a few Leica lenses for sale. I used these on an RD1 and M7 only. They do not get much use as I have a lot of other gear. They not 6 bit coded. All are very mint like new and come with cases, caps and box if noted. The boxes were thrown away by a wife during a move. :mad:
I have gathered the prices from a few web sites and a friend. I am not sure how close they are to market, maybe too high or too low.
At this time I really have all the gear I need so I won't be trading.
Of course I will listen to offers, as long as they are reasonable. Or raise the price if they are too low. :D
I have references from selling very expensive astronomy gear from a well known site. I would also welcome phone calls. PM for number.

28 asph summicron black w/box $2800
tri elmar no box $4600
50 summicron black no box $1300
50 summicron black w/box $1600
50 elmarit chrome collapsible no box $900

I have pictures of the lenses to send to interested parties.

thanks,
Brian

Last edited: