The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Spring Cleaning...legacy glass and m43

dixeyk

Lots of legacy stuff and some native. I am simplifying my kit and going more native glass. I am very picky with my lenses, so all of them are in mint or near mint unless otherwise noted. They have minimal dust and no oil on the aperture blades. Prices are CONUS and include shipping and PayPal fees. I will ship internationally but shipping is additional. I will ship to PayPal-verified shipping addresses only! On the more expensive items (over $100) I will ship with insurance.

LEGACY GLASS

Olympus 50/1.4 (serial number over 1 million) - PENDING
It's in EX++ shape and has been my favorite fast fifty for the past year. It is sharp and has absolutely lovely bokeh.
$90

Olympus 35-70/3.5-4.5 Close Focus
A terrific little zoom (in LN condition) with close focus. Perfect for video as the front element doesn't rotate when you zoom (and stays in focus). Comes with front and rear caps AND m43 to OM adapter.
$40

Konica 40/1.8
Lovely copy of a legendary lens. Not sure what I can say that folks don't already know. Very smooth focus action. Comes with front and rear caps.
$65

Konica 135/3.2
Considered to be the best of the Konica 135s. Close focus distance of 1m (3.3. feet) Comes with leather case.
$45

Konica 35/2.8
Very clean, and very sharp (my copy is easily as sharp as any of the Konica 40's I've ever had). Comes with leather case and rear cap.
$40

M43

Panasonic 14/2.5
Clean, was part of a kit. Comes with front and rear caps.
$175

Panasonic 14-42 - PENDING
Clean (also part of a kit). Don't need it so someone's getting a deal. Now this lens is part of a kit that arrives on Saturday so I would prefer if someone wants it to simply let me know and once it arrives I will inspect it BEFORE anyone pays for it.
$65