The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale Phase One IQ160 with Mamiya 645 AFD body And Cambo RS1000

felix5616

Since I am not using my equipment enough I have decide to sell the following gear:
Phase One IQ160 Back(mamiya mount) with a warranty until 9/2012 and aproximately 800 shots on the back, with 4 Pearstone batteries, double charger, and cables. Absoutely mint with original screen protector in place.
Mamiya 645AFDI Body, no wear or damage.
Phase One 80mm D lens with mamiya caps, also Mint
Cambo RS1000 with few signs of use.
Rodenstock 28mm Digital Lens, perfect glass in a cambo panel(non tilting) with front and rear caps.
Cable for the Cambo lens to IQ160 BAck
Cambo Viewfinder with extension arm and 28mm Frameline for the Rodenstock lens.
A complete ready to run system, lightly and non professionally used.
The cambo RS1000 comes with a cambo case for the body.
I would prefer to sell the entire set.
I am asking $35k
The back is located in so. NH and available for demo by appointment.
I will post pics later, as I am work now.
30+ references available, on Getdpi, photo.net and ebay. I would be happy to provide my home phone number and welcome phone caalls about the gear. I would prefer someone pick up the gear but will personally deliver anywhere since flying is the same coast as shipping. Buyer pays for shipping or my travel. Anyone interested in pics send me a PM or direct e-mail to: [email protected]

felix5616

I am willing to split up the gear, would prefer to sell the back first, then the rest of the gear. I am open to reasonable offers.