Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: Contax APO Makro Planar 120 F4

Post Thanks / Like

FS: Contax APO Makro Planar 120 F4

I purchased my Contax APO Makro Planar used from KEH a couple of years ago to use once the NAM-1 EF mount conversion became available. It has seen little use. The glass is perfect, there is a small amount of wear on the lens body. The lens hood I purchased used more recently. It has a few blemishes (again, see photos). I'm selling this because it turns out I don't shoot many photos at 1:1. I much prefer to use my 90 mm TS-E for closeup work. Go figure. My price is $1250 paypal'd & shipped within the CONUS (will ship elsewhere for more $). The price includes the GB-73 hood.

I'm new here but I have a fair amount of feedback on fredmiranda.com under the same username as well as 100+ positives on evilbay (again under the same username).

Link to photos:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/gatorin...J7_77jnlcyVogE
    Last edited by Gatorine; 16th March 2012 at 15:21. Reason: NAM-1 and 80mm F2 sold on FM

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS: Contax APO Makro Planar 120 F4

I can't how figure out how to edit this message further. The price on the Makro Planar has been reduced to $1200.

Post Thanks / Like

Price is now $1175 for the lens with the GB-73 hood or $1100 for the lens only.

Post Thanks / Like

Lens has been sold.