The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 150mm f/2.8, 80mm f/1.9, 120mm f/4, 210mm f/4, 2X N TC, Sigma 50-500mm OS

RGoldman

Selling off some gear to help pay for a big upcoming expense. I tore both meniscus in my knee and need surgery to repair them. 10K insurance deductible so all or most is out of pocket. Yea for US healthcare!
First up is the one I will miss most. A Mamiya 150mm f/2.8 AF. Lens is perfect and razor sharp. Comes in box with hood, caps, manual. Box has slight tear as seen in images. Does not effect image quality at all! :D
$2200 net to me.

Next is a manual focus 120mm f/4. Lens is perfect and also razor sharp. Manual aperture lens but I never found that to be a problem and from what I have read, the optics are the same but it costs a lot less than the newer models. Box, caps, everything that came with it new. $450 net to me.

Next is an older 80mm f/1.9 lens. This thing is incredibly sharp. All of the lens images posted here except for the Sigma and the one of it were shot with this lens wide open. It shows signs of wear as it is an older lens. There is some dust inside but it has no effect on the images. The aperture works fine and looks clean. I never use this lens stopped down though as the unique look it has is best wide open. Lens and caps only on this one. Front lens cap is generic but fits perfectly. $250 net to me.

Next is a 210mm f/4 N lens in beautiful shape. Shows virtually no signs of use. Built in hood, case, caps. Case looks a bit rough as can be seen in photos but does it's job. The only mark I see on this lens is on the hood and can be seen in the images. $115 net to me.

Next is a Mamiya 2X N TC. Never really used this like I though I would so it's just been sitting in the safe. I bought it used several years ago. Glass looks great, body and mount shoe some wear but it functions perfectly. Caps but no box. $100 net to me.

And last, my Sigma 50-500mm f/4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM APO AF lens in Canon mount. Just over 1 year old. I am the original owner. US model. I have everything that came with it new: Front & Rear Caps, Lens Hood, Tripod Collar, Step-down Ring 95-86mm, Case, Strap, Manual, Warranty card, etc. Lens is very sharp and works well with a 1.4X TC. The OS is fantastic and I have handheld this with the TC(700mm) at 1/160 sec with no problems.
The only mark on the lens is on the paint next to the lock switch. I am going to miss this one almost as much as the 150mm! $1200 net to me.

I will ship insured UPS, FedEx, or USPS whichever you prefer. Con US sales. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see more images.

I have perfect feedback here, on FM, and ebay. Local pick up in the Portland Oregon area is welcome. I am happy to talk on the phone to answer questions.

Ron

Last edited:

RGoldman

I also have a Mamiya to Canon adapter. Perfect condition. Very heavy and well made. $40 shipped and PP'd con US.

RGoldman

Price drop on the 150mm to $2000 Anyone? Hate to send this to ebay if I can avoid it. Another option would be selling my 55-100 and 105-210 and keeping this but I think I will got more use out of the zooms than a single focal length.

Ron

drumlin

Received the 120mm f/4 and 80mm f/1.9 from Ron a few days ago. The lenses were in superb condition and Ron was a great person to deal with (and an excellent photographer too). A highly regarded seller in my book! Purchase with confidence!