The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus II 12R

vieri

For sale is my brand new Aptus II 12R 80 Mp digital back (in Hasselblad V mount). It comes with:

- Leaf Pelican-style hard case and all accessories in it (2 batteries, charger, Hasselblad V-mask, cables, etc etc);
- 2 extra batteries & 1 extra double charger, all NEW;
- Gold package (1 free MOUNT CHANGE and extra warranty), meaning you can use the back with ANY camera after a free modification!

Back has around 120 actuations. Sells NEW for 23.995 euro + 2.000 euro Gold Package - total 25.995 euro. I am willing to let it go for 20.000 euro INCLUDING shipping UPS worldwide, which is 6.000 euro off new price for what is basically a new back! My loss is your gain here, don't miss this chance :)

PayPal add 4%, cash pickup or bank transfer also accepted.

vieri

OK, shipping AND PayPal fees are now INCLUDED!! Basically a 1.000 euro save! Local pickup is now 19.000 euro.

vieri

Ok, some images of the gear, you can see the back in its Leaf case and the extra charger & extra 2 batteries, all NEW:

Just checked on the warranty, you'll get the 3 years extended warranty included in the Gold package starting from Dec. 6, 2011. Sorry for the crappy product shots, just done real quick with my P7100.

vieri

Last week for this sale, and last price: 19.000 euro INCLUDING shipping and PayPal fees, and 18.000 euro for local pickup! You can't find any better for a back with such low actuations and in such NEW conditions :D

If the back isn't sold by next wednesday, it will be sold through a dealer, which means less money for me and a lot more expensive for you. Don't miss the chance! :D