The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus II 12R

vieri

The guys at NewOldCamera tell me that the back is still available - price is now 18.000 euro! Check it out HERE and don't miss this chance to get a NEW Aptus 12R with Gold Package, which means one FREE mount change, plus extended warranty, 2 NEW extra batteries, 1 NEW double extra charger!!

vieri

I can't believe it, but they tell me it's still unsold - a steal at 18.000 euro for a NEW back with lots of extras, including the Gold package (free mount change, extended warranty), extra batteries, extra battery charger, etc. Get it from the great folks of NewOldCamera and enjoy one of the best digital backs out there!

vieri

REDUCED PRICE!!

The folks at NewOldCamera just informed me that they reduced the back's price to 16.990 euro!!! Don't miss this chance to get a NEW Aptus 12R with Gold Package warranty & FREE mount change and lots of extras!!

vieri

C'mon guys - 25.000+ euro worth of gear practically NEW with only 120 actuation for sale at 16.990 and they tell me still no takers?? What happened to y'all!! :D

vieri

Gus the back is still for sale at newoldcamera, they tell me that nobody got it yet and they reduced it to 14.490 euro!! For a NEW Aptus 12R, with gold package, a few extra batteries!! An incredible deal if you ask me...

Aptus 12R at NewOldCamera

the people at NOC are incredibly professional and helpful, you'll be happy to deal with them, am sure

vieri

Bump, still available at NewOldCamera:

Aptus 12R

a chance not to be missed to get a great back practically new (119 actuations!) with Gold Package and extra batteries at an impossibly low price!