The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Linhof Master Technika - Superb condition (EU)

carstenw

I am selling my Linhof Master Technika, bought from a Linhof technician, who checked it over and created 90/210 cams for my lenses. The cams come with the camera, but I cannot guarantee that they work correctly with all lenses. FWIW, my lenses are Schneider 90/5.6 Super Angulon MC Linhof edition 14156xxx on a recessed Linhof board (if it makes a difference), and Schneider APO-Symmar 210/5.6 MC 14385xxx on a standard Linhof board.

I am keeping the lenses, and will look for a nice Ebony (any wood type) or Chamonix 4x5 (not maple), in near-perfect shape. Somehow I prefer the classical styles to the heavy metal. Feel free to offer trade deals on these cameras. I am not interested in other cameras or lenses. Note that I am looking for more movements, so certain Ebonys are probably not of interest to me.

The camera is in fantastic condition, really beautiful with barely any signs of use. Everything works smoothly, bellows and viewfinder hood are in great condition. Original manual and newer system manual included.

Given conditions in Europe (read: VAT), the price will likely not be attractive to US/overseas buyers, but feel free to buy anyway. The price for the camera only, PayPal/shipping extra. I will only ship insured via DHL or FedEx, preferring DHL.

Please contact me for more information. Price: 2000 Euro firm, but feel free to make reasonable offers.

(Note: repeat to self: Jack is always right; Jack is always right. It was fun to try it though.)

Last edited:

carstenw

Yes, it is a wonderful camera, very smooth to operate, and very positive and rugged. I am selling it mostly because I would prefer to carry a collapsible wood camera, like the Chamonix.

carstenw

Note that for some reason this camera has the 15 degrees front tilt of the older models.

Please make an offer.