The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 35 C-Biogon 50 C-Sonnar and 18 Distagon ZM's

thrice

Hi guys,

Well, my 35 lux has arrived just as I'm about to move so I need to raise funds urgently.

I have used these lenses with great success and they are in excellent condition.

I'm on my way to work so I only have the box shots but I'll take more this evening.

I'm not a fan of the word "mint" but I can truly say the 35 and 50 are mint with the 18 being a solid 9+ having the faintest (5mmx0.5mm) of bright rub marks on one part of the barrel (no dent or scratch) and a 1mm mark on the hood.

All lenses include original caps (except 18 has a voigtlander rear cap) boxes, paperwork and packaging.

Payment via paypal only, I discourage using "gift" payments and thus have factored the 3% into the price.

All are silver.

18: $1200
35: $750
50: $950

The 50 is optimised for f/1.5. Focus is accurate on all lenses.

This is what the 18 has done for me:

The 35:

And the 50:

BANKER1

Daniel,

Sorry to intrude on your sale thread, but "WOW". Those shots are amazing. I could own those lenses till the day I die and would never get such quality images.

Greg

glee719

What? You mean I can't get the same shots if I buy the same lenses??? That's not what the sales person told me!

thrice

haha thanks guys :)
I appreciate it, the least I can say is that the lenses didn't let me down and didn't get in the way of myself and the scene.
50 is pending.

18 and 35 are still available.

thrice

Hi Kosta, I'm in Western Australia, about to move to Victoria.
No prizes for guessing the waterfall/snow shots aren't taken in WA :p They're from the South Island of New Zealand.