The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon F6, priced to sell

yossarian123

I've bought and sold a bunch on RFF, Fred Miranda, and ebay - all under the same username. I just haven't had the honor of selling anything here yet :)

OK. I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret this. But I have way too many film bodies right now, and I really want to try an X100.

I'm selling literally the finest film (or digital really) SLR I've ever handled. This thing is such a perfect image taking machine, so refined and silky smooth. Just amazing. the meter is literally unfoolable in the right hands.

Body condition is pretty good, not mint but not ugly either. The rubber grip has a little bit of wear to it, and the bottom plate has some chipped finish near the tripod mount. The AF-ON button is losing the rubber surrounding it, which is pretty much the worst thing going for this camera, which is functionally perfect.

Does not come with the box, strap, or accessories. Only the English & Spanish manuals and one of the new F-body caps.

I'm asking $1200, add $20 for insured shipping if you're in the US. If you want me to ship internationally, I'll have to get back to you with a quote.

For an additional $30, I'll throw in 30 CR123A batteries to feed the beast.

Last edited:

yossarian123

Not a fan of the Fuji, huh ;)

I'm just testing the waters now. I've had the ad on RFF for a couple of days and my resolve to sell this is getting weaker and weaker. Knowing myself, I'll probably just keep the F6 and still buy an X100.